How to Discover Your Customers' Favorite Social Media Platforms

You can read or write phone number list topic here. you can create new topic about the phone number list.
WhatsApp Number

How to Discover Your Customers' Favorite Social Media Platforms

Post by WhatsApp Number »

Every few months, a hot new social media tool hits the scene - Pinterest, Periscope, Foursquare, Blab - and some marketers make it sound like if you're not using this new platform, you're missing out. This notion gives me a huge headache. Like everyone else, I feel obligated to have a presence on all social media platforms, but I can't contribute to all of them at least not without doing a poor job on all of them. Wouldn't it be great if we could just focus our social media marketing efforts on one or two platforms that we know our prospects use to share content and connect with each other? But how do you know which social media sites to choose? Smart social media marketing research If you fiercely guess your audience's favorite social media platforms, you risk guessing wrong, resulting in wasted time and missed opportunities.

To avoid mistakes, do smart research, figure out which social media sites your audience prefers, and then spend the majority of your marketing efforts on those sites. But this process is not as simple as you might think. I've asked the Kuwait WhatsApp Number List smartest people I know in the marketing world where they go to find this information, and I got a lot of different answers. It turns out there is no “magic website” you can use to do this research. Let's walk through this slightly complicated process step by step so that you feel comfortable doing it for your own audience. The best way to find out where your target audience is online is (surprise!) to ask them. The first thing to do is to arrange informal interviews with your favorite clients or customers. To do this, simply write a short list of questions and contact five to ten people from your follow list or email on existing social networks. It's best to target people you consider to be your favorite or ideal clients and customers active members of your community who you trust to give honest feedback.

Once you have your list, email or call each person and ask if you can chat with them on the phone for 20 minutes and ask them questions. During your interviews, ask them what their favorite social platforms are, where they typically share content online, and where they typically connect with friends, family, colleagues, and community members. Take notes on your conversations - or better yet, record the interviews (with permission, of course). Your most reliable information will likely come from customer interviews, but unfortunately, interviews don't scale well. To collect more data, put together a short, accurate survey and distribute it to your audience. If you do a few interviews first, you can use the information you collect to develop the survey questions. Your main question should be: "Which social networking site (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) do you use the most?" You can also include other relevant questions that will help you understand their social media behaviors. Next, we'll do a little competitive research.