Things to do now to keep your AdWords healthy

Description of your first forum.
WhatsApp Number

Things to do now to keep your AdWords healthy

Post by WhatsApp Number »

At the end of each year, predictions are made about the main trends for the next year. I've contributed my own predictions to articles for a few companies, and we've written a synopsis of all the most common predictions for our own blog. In this article, I'll dive a little deeper into some of the top trends for advertisers and tell you how to take action today to keep your AdWords accounts in top shape this year. Trend 1: Combine keyword and audience targeting The trend for 2016 that most experts seem to agree on is that audience targeting will dramatically improve the PPC game for search marketers. AdWords became a multi-billion dollar business because it offered hyper-specific targeting through keywords while finding a way to ensure ad relevance with a Quality Score. But one key element was still missing: the ability to get personal by knowing something about the user viewing your ad. When social media took off, this shortcoming became more apparent, because with Facebook you could target an audience based on their interests, demographics, and online behavior all things that AdWords couldn't make. Although it wasn't necessarily better, it was different and it revealed a gap in AdWords.

Google tried to respond by getting more personal with its users by introducing Google+, but that wasn't particularly compelling to advertisers who were more interested in doing better with their search ads than engaging in conversations with potential customers on social networks. Things started Romania WhatsApp Number List to change when Google added audience-based targeting with remarketing in 2010 (yes, it's been around for so long!), then RLSAs (remarketing lists for search ads) in 2013. and dynamic remarketing in 2014. Audience data can now be used to drive better search results by allowing different bids or even different ads. An example of a great way to take advantage of these features today is to add users searching for men's shoes and women's shoes on your site to different audience lists. The next time they search for a generic term like "running shoes," you might run different ads and use different landing pages - one for men's shoes and one for women, depending on which listing the particular listing is on no one. Just make sure to set a fairly short duration for this audience list in case they buy for a significant other.

Another way to take advantage of audience lists is to lower bids or exclude audiences from a lead generation company entirely when the user is already on the list of people who gave you their email address. There's no need to pay twice for the same lead, especially when that second time they might be looking for how to contact you and they'll be just as likely to click on a local or organic result for your business. The big downside to remarketing is that you can only build an audience of users based on what they do on your site. In my example of men's and women's shoes, advertisers have to make educated guesses about their audience, based on the actions they've taken. If I bought my wife a pair of shoes as a gift and constantly saw ads for women's shoes, I'd be pretty annoyed, especially if those ads kept popping up after I'd already bought shoes (columnist Rebekah Schelfhout corrects some fixes for common remarketing issues.) Now, Customer Match has solved this major problem by allowing advertisers to create audience lists based on email addresses.