An Introduction to AdWords Automation with Structured Data

Description of your first forum.
WhatsApp Number

An Introduction to AdWords Automation with Structured Data

Post by WhatsApp Number »

One of the PPC trends I mentioned in my last article – where I outlined 11 things to keep your AdWords healthy in 2016 – was the increase in ads from structured data. There are currently several types of campaigns where AdWords supports automatic ad creation and targeting based on structured data, including Dynamic Search Ads campaigns and Shopping campaigns. The momentum of ads from structured data is evident in Merkle RKG's report from the last quarter of 2015, where they show continued growth in clicks for shopping ads and a dramatic increase in the share of that traffic coming from partner sites. In this article, I'll cover other ways you can start leveraging your structured data to automate the creation of highly relevant and personalized ads, starting with the simplest and leading you to a solution using scripts. What is Structured Data? Before going into the details of the solutions available, let me explain what is meant by “structured data” which is necessary to be able to automate advertisements. Structured data is simply data that you manage in a standardized and organized way.

This can be as simple as a text file where you have one keyword per line, or as complex as a product relational database that includes product details, stock levels and sales data for each article. The key is that the data is managed with a consistent structure so that you can reliably know what each piece Oman WhatsApp Number List of data is - for example, whether it's a keyword, a name of product, price or otherwise. Most companies already have structured data, usually in a database. However, you don't need a database to be able to automatically turn your data into advertisements. In fact, it's often easier if you have the data in a spreadsheet, because that's what you can import into AdWords. Generating a spreadsheet from data in a database should be a simple task for your database administrator (or you can do a simple CSV export using basic database management tools). most common data). So if you have the data in a spreadsheet, whether it's an Excel file or a Google sheet, you're ready to start automating ads from a template.

Why make ads from structured data? There is effort in the initial setup of automated ads, so I want to make sure you understand the benefits so you can decide if it's worth it for your situation. I covered this in my previous article, but there are several reasons why it makes sense to turn structured data into ads: The easiest way to use structured data to create more relevant ads is to use Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI). Since you're reading Search Engine Land, I'm talking about DKI like a flight attendant showing a frequent flyer how to use a seat belt on an airplane, but let me do it anyway. You can always upgrade to more advanced items if you wish. I think DKI is a great example of structured data in its simplest form. Your keyword list is structured data: when you added it to AdWords, you told Google it was a keyword list, and that's when this list of words has become structured data. By adding {KeyWord} to your ad text, you can instantly leverage this data to create more relevant ads. inserting dynamic keywords Simply enter "{K" into an ad text field in AdWords to activate the dynamic keyword insertion dialog. I regularly speak to advertisers who are concerned that their ads will end up looking really weird or even offensive when the user's query is inserted into their DKI ad, but keep in mind that the "K" in DKI stands for "word key" and not query.